lundi 13 septembre 2010
My project car
I have created this blog to share my thoughts and comments about vintage muscle cars. I am very passionate about cars in general but something about muscle cars gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I will be talking about different cars that I am enthusiastic about and also different cars I am working on. I mite throw in a little bit about trucks or motorcycles along with my discussions about cars. Every week I will have a picture of a car that should not be on the road and explain what appears to be wrong with it. I will go through different repairs Ive done and how not to do certain things on a car.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
I love your blog topic! It has tons of potential! Be sure to spell check before you post your blogs.
RépondreSupprimersound slike it will be a good blog everyone loves reading about muscle cars i dont care what anyone says american muscle is the way to go cant wait to read mroe of ur blogs
RépondreSupprimer